How do I configure Outlook to use my email?
- 08/08/2018 9:54 AM
This is basic information to setup your email account using Microsoft Outlook.Do the following:
Add an Email Account
1. From within Micrsoft Outlook choose the menu Tools > Email Accounts.
2. Choose Add a new email-account and click next.
3. Select POP3 for the server type and click next.
Enter Your Information
4. Enter your user information and email address. Your email address is the address which you are setting up.
Enter your Logon Information. Your username is your email address, and password is that which was set in the HELM control panel when the email address was created.
The following server information is required:
Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.gonodespace.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.gonodespace.com
7. Once all information is entered, click the "More Settings" button. In the new dialog box which pops up, click the "Outgoing Server" tab. Check the "My uutgoing server (SMTP) requires authentification" check box. Leave the radio button below as "Use same settings as my incoming mail server".
8. Click okay to close the dialog box. Click next on the screen where you previously entered your account information. Click Finsh.
9. You can now send and recieve email using Outlook.
10. Repeat for any other email accounts you want configured with Outlook.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution