How to install WordPress on Plesk
- 05/21/2017 11:47 AM
Installing WordPress is incredibly simple with Plesk.
- Login to your Plesk panel. Under Websites & Domains, click on "Install Apps"
- Under Featured Applications, click on "Install" under WordPress or click on the arrow next to Install to do a Custom installation or to select a different version (Please note: older versions may not have any security fixes so we recommend only installing the latest version).
- WordPress will begin to install. Please no not navigate away from this page.
- Plesk will then begin to register the installation in the WordPress Toolkit. This exclusive feature allows you to easily manage your WordPress site from Plesk.
- Once Plesk has registered your WordPress site, you can then manage it within Plesk.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution