How to enable two factor authentication for My NodeSpace
We highly recommend enabling two factor authentication for your My NodeSpace customer portal account since at NodeSpace we take security very seriously. Follow this guide to help you enable 2FA.
- A smart phone or tablet
- Google Authenticator
- Login to your My NodeSpace account and click your name in the upper right hand side. Select Security Settings.
- Click the button to Enable 2FA.
- Click on the Get Started button.
- Open up the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device. Scan the QR code and click Confirm.
- Enter the code that is shown on your phone into the box to verify.
- Once your code is verified, you'll be shown a backup code in case you lose your mobile device. Write this code down and store it in a safe place! If you cannot access your mobile device, this is the only way back into your account.
- That's it! If you need to disable 2FA, return to this page and click on the disable button.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution